Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Feast Testing Form

    In an effort to put more of my work here into the blog for sharing, I'll be posting on here regularly for the next short while to get my blog as up to date as my Google Drive!


    Here is a copy of my Feast Testing Form, a small form I drafted several years ago to have people fill out while testing my dishes and feasts. I really like the feedback from folks this gets me, and it helps me to fine tune taste and texture issues I may not be aware of. Feel free to use this yourself if you wish, or use your own format! And if you do SCA meal planning and do some similar testing, I would love to see what you use.





What dish did you like best? Why? _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________



What dish did you like least? Why? _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________



Please give a comment (positive or negative) on each of the following courses -



Course 1 - ______________________________________________________________




Course 2 - ______________________________________________________________




Course 3 - ______________________________________________________________




Course 4 - ______________________________________________________________




Course 5 - ______________________________________________________________



Any advice/suggestions for plating/presentation of any particular dish?


_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________



Would you be willing to eat this at a Feast, now having tried it? _____________________

No comments:

Post a Comment