Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Completed Film

While I was away at War, Haley and Kyle had finished my recent short film project. I know' I've posted it all about my various social media sites, but I wanna have it here in my blog too for future records keeping. This was my first film project, I wrote the script and also starred in the project as well. For those who don't know me too well, I have a serious passion for creation and the joys I feel when my work is raised up like this cannot be expressed.

This was a big deal for me, this was the first time that my writing projects have been treated with such seriousness and respect. Everyone involved in this film project has aims to become professionals in the buisness, and all have added this short film to their credentials and resume. I'm super excited with how it came out, and wanna share with you all. It explores a real fear that I have, the knowledge of imminent  death and being totally alone to face the Reaper.


I'm Infected - Jacob's Last Video

No comments:

Post a Comment